The turnkey CRM solution designed exclusively for medical device manufacturers and distributors
Go to market with a repeatable process for turning clinics into clients. Manage and track delivery, custody, installation, and service of your medical devices.
To ensure you stay on time and within budget, Dyn365 MedicalDevice is provided for a fixed-fee and can be implemented in 8 weeks. Dynamics 365 software licenses are extra.
Dyn365 MedicalDevice Includes:
- Management of device install, preventive maintenance and product warranties.
- Customer service case tracking, resolution, knowledge base and document management.
- Robust reporting nested in the solution as well as optional BI tools. Full access to data, forms and workflows on free mobile apps.
- Accelerated 8-week implementation cycle, working with a dedicated, Microsoft Dynamics 365 certified project manager and consulting team.
- Support for fast-paced transactional selling as well as longer sales-cycle opportunities.
- An automated sales and service solution with the tools to move prospects, opportunities and customers through a structured repeatable process, ensuring best practice and predictable outcomes.
- Embedded Business Process Flows that support relationship building in addition to a traditional selling motion.
- Marketing campaign management coordinating marketing, sales and service messaging for patients, distributors, doctors and clinics.
Integration with Productivity
Integration across all of the Microsoft cloud based productivity and analytics suites, including Outlook email and calendar, Excel, SharePoint, Power BI and PowerApps.
Implementation, User Adoption Training, and Support
Created and implemented by Dyn365Pros — a Microsoft Dynamics partner serving the medical device industry for over 10 year. Long-term user adoption strategy and support plan available.
Free mobile apps for iOS, Android and Windows handhelds bridge the functionality gap between mobile and browser based interface.