Dyn365Pros is one of the original boutique Microsoft Dynamics partners that provides consulting services to implement, support, and manage Microsoft Dynamics solutions. We design, implement and maintain scalable Microsoft solutions focusing on user adoption.
At Dyn365Pros, our clients depend on us to help them harness the power of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) solutions. Our passion is Dynamics 365 consulting — working with clients to drive new business revenue, introduce efficiencies, increase customer satisfaction, and improve the bottom line. Our practice aims to automate business processes for attracting, acquiring, and maintaining healthy, profitable customer relationships.
This role is specific to the Customer Engagement platform (Dynamics 365 Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, and custom applications built on the Common Data Service) and Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Work with clients and project teams to gather a deep understanding of the client’s business, business operations, and business needs to develop requirements for the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement.
- Participate in the complete implementation cycle, including requirements gathering, system configuration, quality assurance, testing, training, and support.
- Understand and document client business processes and requirements.
- Assist in performing fit/gap analyses between standard Dynamics 365 functionality and client requirements.
- Assist in creating documentation for the different phases of a Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation.
- Assist with the support and troubleshooting of existing Dynamics 365 implementations.
- Provide excellent customer service, great virtual communication skills.
We would like you to have
- 2+ years of real-world, complete life-cycle Microsoft D365 Sales, Service, or Field Service support and/ or implementations.
- Prior consulting or CRM Administrator experience preferred.
- Team player with strong communication, organization, and client interaction skills.
- Working knowledge of relational databases and data migration concepts.
- Ability to work in a remote-based company, manage yourself to take care of our clients.
- We prefer you to be west coast based.
- Ability to travel to meetings and client sites as needed (between 10%-25% travel)
Send your resume and tell us why you want to work with us – Careers@Dyn365Pros.com.
NO recruiters, we will only engage directly with great candidates.