Let’s look at how salespeople can save time, reduce redundant data entry and start a sales process using Dynamics 365 Sales Hub and Outlook. We’re going to start a Lead-to-Opportunity sales process from the Outlook inbox and carry that forward to Dynamics 365.
By Mark Abes, Vice President, Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant Associate, Dyn365Pros. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Partner, San Diego, Southern California.
- Dynamics 365 for Sales: Working with Leads and Opportunities
- Kicking Off a Dynamics 365 Sales Process in Outlook
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Setup – Personal Options
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Setup – Creating, Modifying, and Sharing Personal Views
- Sun Valley Solar Solutions Case Study: Transforming CRM Data to Business Intelligence